Raising Up Champions for Christ
Through competitive sports, student-athletes gain character traits that they will exhibit for a lifetime: work ethic, teamwork, perseverance, leadership, and humility. RCS offers a range of athletic opportunities with coaches committed to competitive excellence and godly sportsmanship. Ridgefield competes in Class 1A/2A of the Arkansas Athletic Association.
- Boys’ Basketball (JV/V)
- Volleyball (JV/V)
- Trap Shooting
The Warrior Athletic Club provides family-friendly youth sports opportunities to families around our community.
Intramural Soccer (PreK-6)
Competitive Basketball (3-6)
Competetive Volleyball (3-6)
The Warrior Mindset
Our 3 Core Values
COMPETITION at the highest level
“Run in such a way as to get the prize: (1 Cor. 9:24-27). We strive for excellence during training and competition, playing fairly and fiercely, with a championship mentality. Striving to do our very best, no matter the outcome, is glorifying to God and training for effort everywhere in life.
COMMITMENT to one another
“Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing” (1 Thess. 5:11). Our teams have a strong sense of camaraderie and togetherness. They culture a positive environment through hard work and a teachable spirit.
CHRISTLIKENESS in our character and conduct
“Walk in a manner worthy of your calling” (Phil. 1:27). Our student athletes and performers are held to a high standard as role models representing the school. They develop leadership skills through perseverance, accountability, respect, self-control and humility.
- Morgan Colburn, Athletic Director & Head Boys Basketball/Golf/Track
- McGuire Butts, Physical Education & Warrior Athletic Club Manager
- Courtney Odom, Head Girls Volleyball
- Chris Evins, Tennis
- Tonya Wilson, Jr High Girls Basketball
- Rebekah Sullinger, Cheer
- Bowling, TBA
- Soccer, TBA
PART-TIME & HOMESCHOOL ATHLETICS
FEES FOR ATHLETICS-ONLY
- Basketball: $600
- Volleyball: $600
- Soccer: $600
- Tennis: $500
- Cheer: $500
- Bowling: $250
- Track: $250
- Golf: Cost TBD based on practice/green fee arrangements
- Trap: At present, RCS students compete as a part of the Jonesboro Trap Team, so students will pay their fees.
Fees (excluding trap and golf) are capped at $1200 per individual. Individual uniform fees may still apply.
- For AAA purposes, homeschool students competing in grades 7-12 athletics are considered enrolled at RCS and are not eligible to play other sports at other AAA member schools.
- Transfer, residency, and academic eligibility rules apply
- No transcript provided
- Physical required
- Will be enrolled in zero credit, 8th period athletics section
- Part-time students do NOT have to enroll in other academic courses
- Must complete regular application / enrollment process. Enrollment fee does not count toward athletic fees.
- Athlete and parents must sign and abide by RCS Student-Athlete Covenant agreement.
- Athletic fees are non-refundable once commitment has been signed as we base rosters, coaching assignments, and AAA declarations on participation.
- Fees include general liability insurance, school transportation for most events, coaching, and basic uniform packs. Additional uniform or accessory purchases may be required depending on the sport and season.