Financial assistance is available on a limited basis and awarded based on financial need. Financial aid applies only to Lower School and Upper School tuition. To be eligible to apply for financial assistance, you must meet the following requirements:
- Billing account must be in good standing
- New students must have been accepted. Returning students must be re-enrolled
- You should be the parent or legal guardian and be assigned financial responsibility on the family account
Families applying for financial aid submit their financial information and necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment along with the $40 application fee. The following documents are required by FACTS to complete the application:
- Copies of your Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules for the last 2 years
- Copies of your W-2 forms for both you and your spouse for the last 2 years
- Copies of supporting documentation for other sources of income
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis based on family income and expenses along with the cost of all schooling (tuition and fees) and provides recommendations to the school. The school then makes the final decision based on those recommendations taking into account other extenuating circumstances. All financial aid information is kept confidential. The admissions office will notify applications of financial aid awards.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online. Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence. If you have any questions about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
Please contact the office at (870) 932-7540 if you have any questions.
Financial aid applications for the 2023-2024 school year may be submitted beginning February 15, 2023.